RULES GOVERN ALL PLAY
- Before entering driving range to
hit, players must ring bell and stop driving range activity.
- Out of bounds: Fixed by white stakes
or boundary lines.
- Yellow markings indicate water
- Red markings indicate lateral water
- Artificially surfaced road -
Player is entitled to free lift according to USGA rules.
- Keep carts on paths when possible
and at least 20 feet from greens and bunkers.
- Replace all divots, repair ball
marks, rake all sand bunkers.
- Practice only in designated areas.